Friday, January 16, 2009

Must-Do List

As I was compiling this list, I realized it wasn't very much about rides, so I'll include that in a following post.

Here is the list of things I really want to do for our upcoming (6 days!) trip:

1. Experience "Finding Nemo: The Musical"

2. Ride Toy Story Mania (Thanks for the great tip, Gretta!)

3. Let Helena and Hunter ride Dumbo

4. Watch "Festival of the Lion King"

5. Take a carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside

6. Eat a Dole Whip in memory of Bob Varley

7. Swim in the "Old Man Island" pool at our resort (thank goodness the water's heated!)

8. Go through the Swiss Family Treehouse, for Dan

9. Have the kids' silhouettes made

10. Hop on the "party line" phone at The Chapeau store on Main Street


Although completely unrelated, I have to share this: I've been studiously watching the weather for the Orlando area. They're having a "cold" snap just like the rest of us (but it's all relative, as cold means 61 degrees there). Looks like it will be in the low 70s for at least the first part of our visit. I can absolutely handle that!

We are all so, so excited. Thanks for reading my Disney blog. I am far from experienced and knowledgeable, but I sure like writing about my favorite place.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank goodness you made this post because I haven't heard of half that stuff. What on earth did I do every time we went? Not most of that! Maybe those just aren't teenager things to do.